Monday, October 19, 2015

Post 6

1.  I chose to investigate my old high school's website (Lincoln High) and to my surprise, it has much improved since I was a student there!  The school colors are integrated nicely, yet the text is easy to read.  As you can see in the screen shot below, the main feature of the main page is the high quality volleyball photograph that creates a sense of joy and teamwork in the viewer.  In addition to looking good, the website has become very user friendly as well.  Main tabs and easily understandable icons are strategically located and do not overwhelm the viewer.



2.  I hope to implement helpful and meaningful technology into my future classroom preparation and instruction.  On a basic level, I see great value in having a class website and using Microsoft Office Suite.  More advanced technologies, such as a smart board, 3D printer, and other practical yet high-quality machines would be a great asset.

3. The web resource evaluation assignment was a great experience!  I especially am fond of the group members in my group, we work great as a team.  Things that could be improved include the BB instructions (unclear at times and not very reader friendly) and the group wiki site (PB works not very user friendly, very unclear, complicated design).

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you enjoyed the Wiki assignment. It is always helpful when your group works well together :)

    ReplyDelete